Mix Consulting helps the public and third sectors engage with the business community.
We make connections and create opportunities for cooperation, helping to fill local skills shortages and raise the aspiration of those in education, providing a foundation for economic development.
The team has extensive experience working in and with the public sector. Our expertise in designing and delivering innovative economic and skills-based projects is widely recognised. Supporting students in Further and Higher Education through enterprise and sourcing internships, apprenticeship and commercial assignment opportunities is a key part of our work.
We also deliver enterprise, business strategy and business start-up to Higher Education.
How we can help your organisation?
- Supplement internal expertise or provide new skills
- Help you keep on top of the day job
- Support when resources are already stretched and you’re unable to recruit for short-term projects
- Source new businesses for collaborative projects
- Maintain regular client contact rather than looking for businesses to work with each time a new project comes along
- Inject fresh ideas and enthusiasm
- Developing entrepreneurial projects for Education
- Complete project management
- Employer engagement
- Engaging and managing complex stakeholder and partnership groups
- Priority sector development
Our clients are typically responsible for delivering education and economic development projects. They include:
- Local Authorities
- Learning and Skills Departments
- Voluntary Sector